Sunday Moments of Coziness

Category: , , , ,

I am going to start a new post all about the lazy or homeyness of a Sunday. About things you may want to do or not to do on a Sunday.

This Sunday morning I woke up with a yawn and with a feeling of contentment. The weather is stormy a warm 42 degrees and quite grey. The overwhelming feeling of curling back into bed and pretending I could stay there all day was very tempting. Alas the sounds of two young boys drew me forth...

So I sat with coffee contemplating about what to do with this day, work (which there always is) cleaning (ditto) and of course I could read or knit. I always feel a bit guilty doing either when the sun is up and I should be productive not relaxing. But then one must just take a cue from the outdoors and just be still and sit.

So here is a few items from designer Veera Välimäki , I found her while browsing about on Ravelry and just fell head over heels in love with her designs. Now I must decide which to start with! Should it be the Modern Garden Cardigan?


Or

August Pullover


Or

Twenty Ten Cardigan

Ohhh I love them all! You can check out here work http://100-rain.blogspot.com/

Comments (0)